Friday, December 24, 2010

Nipple Of Denise Milani




Alberto Betti -

ER DE LUNCH CHRISTMAS

Pure consumption this year it comes now I'm rite
er lunch, but
er I still have dinner nun digger
Yet it was all so much stuff prelibbata
de quer fish, which more than dinner na, na
me seemed to swell. Risotto scampi them co

clams and porcini
cuttlefish and octopus marinated anchovies
Souto de mussels and then a stream of sarmone
that was so cool, but still upstream
mo, pe raggionĂ ,
me I would want a de tir ar diggestivo
otherwise lunch de Natale I, nun je
survive and pure You who ar rite v'apprestate,
believe me, if too much is mejo nun magnate
but mo Ve leave, I have to run fast
the bathroom ar panza me ribbolle, co 'n er sense of stagnation
breath rushes me if me if it blocks the entry
sarmone er, has climbed the current e..
.. my mouth is sortenno

AB: People Meditate, meditate

0 comments:

Post a Comment